The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I think I was maybe over thinking it or something like I kept reading the words/looking at the picture and being like what does a hippo, a bird, and sheep have to do with anything :lau
You know I was just messing with you, right? The card isn't that obvious.

That's true. We've already talked about the 2 most important daily concerns...coffee making apparatus and sleeping :lol: And knowing us, we won't go hungry.
Um, I would put TOILET! first on the list. Especially if coffee is second on the list.

One of our first things on tomorrow's list, is to go to the hardware store after closing and get new locks! This house was a rental for a short time, no telling how many people have keys to the current locks.
Unless the current locks are rekeyable! No reason to buy all new locks. In fact, if they are the same kind of locks you have now, you could rekey them to have 1 key for every lock in both houses.

You know I was just messing with you, right? The card isn't that obvious.

Um, I would put TOILET! first on the list. Especially if coffee is second on the list.

Unless the current locks are rekeyable! No reason to buy all new locks. In fact, if they are the same kind of locks you have now, you could rekey them to have 1 key for every lock in both houses.

Yeah I know! No worries! I still overthought it though :lau

Nice! Do you hang them in your coop?

I have 2 from a couple years ago hanging on the coop. I put the square one up the other day, but I want to put the “Waddle On In” one on the duck gate, so I have to take another one off first. And I used screws, so haven’t swapped them yet. They are actually decent little metal (painted alum?) signs. One has faded some, but I think they are cute. Especially for free. :lol:

Here’s one of the older ones
WP_20161106_16_16_16_Pro_LI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom