The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I can understand that, some of my classes have been horrible :( today's kids have no manners or respect.

I feel the same way and I’m only 25! :lau :oops:

I’m always amazed at how some kids/teens act these days. I watch it or read it (cause kids are all over the internet these days) and I’m like... I would never be allowed to say that stuff. But then again I also probably never would have had free reign on the Internet and social media either.

Yes, we leave this morning. I'm starting to pull all my stuff together. I need to take care of the chickens (DH will take care of them starting tonight). Load up the car.

Sheesh, by the time I'm ready to go I'm tired!

I feel the same way! I always wait till the last minute to pack and do all my chores/necessary stuff so then I’m running around taking care of the animals and exhausting myself before we leave! And then usually we leave way later because I have to do all that!! One time I literally changed the fish tank filter/did a water change and scrubbed the chicken’s water bucket, even the outside, before we left :lau and refilled food and everything too.

My mom always cleans the house before we go so I inherited this trait I guess :lau

You need a vacation from your vacation. :lol:

I always feel this way lol

And that's why I'm going to take off work a couple days when I get back home :gig

Good idea!! I slept soo much after this weekend LOL

Must. Log. Off. Now.
or I'll never get ready :lol:

You all take care, I should be back in on Saturday! :frow

:lau this is always my dilemma! Get stuck on the phone :lau :oops:

I couldn't do it DMC :hugsYou'd find me in the bathroom washing that brats mouth out with soap for speaking to me that way and then she'd stand in the corner until she was ready to clean up her mess without having an attitude about it. All day if necessary.

I would so get fired from that job :gig

Brats is an understatement :lol:

Tbh I would have done the same thing probably! LOL or at least time out or making her clean it or something.

Tbh she’s probably extremely spoiled at home and/or maybe they are rich and really do have a maid??? But even if I was rich, I would never allow my kid to act like that or treat people like that and I’d probably still make them clean up after themselves haha

But then again some kids probably act way worse without their parents there.

Thank you IM. Monday the power was out at the shopping center(Walmart, etc) so that was a big letdown. But, not like it hasn't happened before. Nice day, so walked most of the way home before the bus caught up with me. Really felt good to be walking again.

You should start walking again!! Would probably make you feel better. :D

Good morning!! :D

Or afternoon now I guess.

K guys, haven't been in a while..where did Debby head off to?

I think it was Devils Tower right @N F C ?? Or is that wrong?

Thank you IM. Monday the power was out at the shopping center(Walmart, etc) so that was a big letdown. But, not like it hasn't happened before. Nice day, so walked most of the way home before the bus caught up with me. Really felt good to be walking again.

That's great DD, it's good to get out and enjoy the fresh air.

K guys, haven't been in a while..where did Debby head off to?

Devils Tower with her son on a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom