The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:fl
I feel for you :hugs We are still trying to get fully staffed :( hopefully tomorrow we will get people hired that actually want to work :fl
That's awesome about your little guy :D I still have two that are not interested, plus family isn't helping :barnie
Good luck:flWe hired 2 sisters. I knew them growing up. Nice girls but job jumpers. One started last week and didn’t put in many hours. The other was supposed to start today. She called in due to a sick kid. We are struggling to get good help.
Our other little new guy has no interest in potty training.

Some beautiful photos of WY if anyone cares to look.
Beautiful!

I read that this is the first one in a series of all 50 states...looking forward to seeing AZ!

Maybe reverse alphabetical this time? Should be an interesting series to see regardless!
It said Wyoming was the lowest population state. If they are going up Vermont will be next and California will be last. Please be sure to post when the next one comes out!

It's nice to be at the top of the list sometimes isn't it?
Debby isn't too fond of being 2nd from the top for windiest state ;)

Anyone want a bowl of hot mushroom barley soup, guaranteed to warm you up!
We just finished off the beef barley soup I made last week, no mushrooms in mine.

Hubby has voted for a kuhli loach. I like them too. It depends on what they have in stock.

Oh, they are adorable! They hang around the bottom and roll their eyes at you.
Unless they are the black ones, then they hide in the gravel. I did see my black one a couple of days ago, maybe I should buy it a friend.

Clown loaches are pretty cool too. They lay down and go to sleep on the bottom!
They can get pretty darned big, just found a description that said minimum tank size is 100 gallons :eek:.

Beautiful!

It said Wyoming was the lowest population state. If they are going up Vermont will be next and California will be last. Please be sure to post when the next one comes out!

Debby isn't too fond of being 2nd from the top for windiest state ;)

We just finished off the beef barley soup I made last week, no mushrooms in mine.

Unless they are the black ones, then they hide in the gravel. I did see my black one a couple of days ago, maybe I should buy it a friend.

They can get pretty darned big, just found a description that said minimum tank size is 100 gallons :eek:.
It takes a long time for them to get that big. Maybe by then I will have a big tank.

Back
Top Bottom