The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Got any big plans for today, Sharron? or are you just gonna try and stay warm in sunny Florida? :lol:
no plans really sean, maybe do what i had planned for yesterday, was going to maybe go to goodwill and lowes but got side tracked, then got really sleepy so ended up staying here
what about you, work today ? or working at home?

yes, but i expect certain arts of texas to be hotter than here in the panhandle of florida, the panhandle can get quite cold at times but not for very many days at a time, more hit and miss usually. even saw snow here when i was eight years old, until the sun came up, doesn't happen often tho :D
That's kinda like South Texas, can get really cold for a few days then be 90° in the dead of winter. :lau in the last 37 years, I've seen it snow 3 times here, the most was in 83', got 13" usually only a dusting or an 1" or 2" at the most when it does snow.

Hey I just saw your in PA...Im in NW PA...Kane..the boonies...1,200 people, but very cozy:)
yes duck, we live in pa but we winter in florida since 2013 when we retired
where is kane? we live in a small town about 45 miles outside of pittsburgh, nice quiet little one way street kinda town

We had a storm all weekend long. It left us with about 14” of snow. My hubby plows our rental units, we have 35. It takes 2hrs each time. Today he also has to pick up their garbage. So, I’ll be doin my farm chores...he’ll be gone most of the day. I’m keeping animalbs in again..it’s too cold, not getting about 20*. My goats are both due to to kid in 2 weeks, so they need to stay warm, and my pot belly pigs hate this weather, same with the ducks and chickens. Is there anyone that loves it? :lol:

no plans really sean, maybe do what i had planned for yesterday, was going to maybe go to goodwill and lowes but got side tracked, then got really sleepy so ended up staying here
what about you, work today ? or working at home?
Yeah, I'm working. :( contract labor doesn't get a Federal holiday, except Thanksgiving and Christmas....oh and New Years! :lol:

That's kinda like South Texas, can get really cold for a few days then be 90° in the dead of winter. :lau in the last 37 years, I've seen it snow 3 times here, the most was in 83', got 13" usually only a dusting or an 1" or 2" at the most when it does snow.
yep, sounds like here, my first snow was in 1958, sil helped me make a snowman, next morning when the sun came up, melted , gone

yes duck, we live in pa but we winter in florida since 2013 when we retired
where is kane? we live in a small town about 45 miles outside of pittsburgh, nice quiet little one way street kinda town
Kane in about an hour north of Marionville, 2 hrs north of Clarion..were in the middle..the highest point west of the Mississippi, until Clearfield, so we get hit with a ton of cold and snow. But....it’s quaint, and a lot of farms around here, And this is my dream now, and hubby made it happen for us.:)

Back
Top Bottom