The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! You guys were hard to catch up with today :)

It's flat out cold here this morning at 3*. But no snow expected so that's good.

Does NFC stand for anything? And thanks for welcomeing me! I thought you had to have a birthday or something special!

Hi Duck, nice to have you join us!

When I first joined BYC my member name was NorthFLChick, but most people shortened it and once we moved away from FL, I just went with the initials. As long as you don't call me KFC, we'll be ok :lol:

Good morning Chat Folk . It's a Monday bright and brisk.

Morphed into so much more. @N F C did you go to see "1917' ?

We're going to Casper today and I think we'll see the movie tonight. They have a super nice theater there so a movie is a treat.

How are you doing today Sour?

Morning Sour :frow

It's flat out cold here this morning at 3*. But no snow expected so that's good.

When I first joined BYC my member name was NorthFLChick, but most people shortened it and once we moved away from FL, I just went with the initials. As long as you don't call me KFC, we'll be ok :lol:

We're going to Casper today and I think we'll see the movie tonight. They have a super nice theater there so a movie is a treat.

Morning NFC :frowtry to stay warm

Good morning Debby! :frow

Hi Sue, hope next weekend is better for you, Bob and the piggy! Enjoy your day off work :)
Next weekend is supposed to be better, but I think we will do it no matter what -glad we held off since it decided to snow today and temps are not going to be above freezing today :( 🥶
today will be a lazy day of cooking and movie time most likely :)

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Hi Debby have a great day and enjoy the movie.

Back
Top Bottom