The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Made a decision today Home Depot is having a sale on Sheds. I went by and I finally spoke to the salesperson that has all the details.

Not only are their wooden sheds priced well They will also deliver and build on site. No extra charge. Here a Ten by Twelve doesnt need a permitt... So I am going to get my workshop pretty danged soon. Be nice to have all my art projects in the same place... It has a roll up door too.

Going to put it off the door to my bedroom and build a breezeway between. Then I can put a private spot for a DIY Bathroom. Composting toilet and shower. Since the outhouse blew over and collapsed I havent had a place to "go" when working in the yard. Plus it would be just off my bedroom so no Midnight trecks through the green house up into the house through the kitchen to the bathoom...

I can make the deck snake proof too. Almost stepped over a rattler when I went out one night. They love to lay on the warm cement.

deb

I am still down by San Diego about fifteen miles inland... and Its cold down here. Sixty during the day and low thirties at night. Up home It will be lower than that but not by much. About ten degrees overall.

No snow of course but I know it has snowed in the past month up there. It never lasts more than three or four days. And then its only snow thats shaded by the Chaparal.

deb

I am still down by San Diego about fifteen miles inland... and Its cold down here. Sixty during the day and low thirties at night. Up home It will be lower than that but not by much. About ten degrees overall.

No snow of course but I know it has snowed in the past month up there. It never lasts more than three or four days. And then its only snow thats shaded by the Chaparal.

deb
For what its worth Down here near San Diego the elevation is about 200 feet. Up in the High desert its around 3000 feet and in the rain shadow of a 5000 foot range of mountains. There has to be alot of moisture to pass over the mountains to get to my house.

This is good Hopefully the Water table will rise back up from the 100 feet it dropped during the drought.

deb

Back
Top Bottom