The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I love babies! You can keep them remarkably clean at that age. Once they hit the 2-8 phase they should come equipped with a chem mask, rubber gloves & a can of Lysol.
True, they smell sweet and cuddly too. I hate the crying and diaper changes though lol.

Good morning everyone 😊

Been there done that :( hope the flu does not arrive :fl:hugs

:lol: Some days I wonder as I get older, love them -but I am so ready to just be with my grandkids :D

:lol: Some days I totally agree
Hi Sue! I won’t hold my breath. Mom/teacher wasn’t realky quick about getting him out of the building.

Good morning everyone!

Sue & DMC...it sounds to me day care workers and golf course workers have a lot in common. Hire a dozen and hope at least one sticks around & works out. :lol:

Bob, I haven't forgotten the hot sausage recipe! I pulled it out of my book last night and as soon as my eyeballs are fully open, I'll post it.

I like who I work with which helps. The first few months I had one foot out the door. Yesterday I was only there 2 hours and it was nuts.

Me too!!

🤣

Hi Bob!
It's great to have coworkers you like too dmc. If you don't like the environment it's not a great place to be.

Back
Top Bottom