The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You need to hang some yellow fly sticks in the cafe, really draws in the gnats. Black Flag ones are cheapest at Menards. Or I could send you a dozen. I over-stocked up on them last year and then decided to dump all my plants. I had been hybridizing since 2004 and the electric bills were insane.

Good afternoon everyone :frow

:frow It was a pretty good day, but so happy it's over
:frowHope your day was good :)
:frowWas your day good ?
Afternoon IM :frow
:frowSo happy it's Friday :D
:frowHope your day was good

Hello Sean :frowdon't work too hard
Glad this day is over. I’m not tired but the kids today...holy cow all of them were out of sorts in all rooms. We had a toddler that felt warm but temp was showing normal. As the afternoon went on she was not herself and checked temp again, still normal. I took her last temp shortly after the teacher did it and it was 102.1. Poor thing was just limp. I wonder if she was putting the thermometer on the right part of her head? :th
Now you can enjoy the weekend Sue! Unless Bob makes you work hard :gig
Aren’t they doing the pig?

Glad this day is over. I’m not tired but the kids today...holy cow all of them were out of sorts in all rooms. We had a toddler that felt warm but temp was showing normal. As the afternoon went on she was not herself and checked temp again, still normal. I took her last temp shortly after the teacher did it and it was 102.1. Poor thing was just limp. I wonder if she was putting the thermometer on the right part of her head? :th

Aren’t they doing the pig?
Maybe it was one of those days-all the kids at our center acted like it was the first day of school :he
That's scary when a temp is that high :(
Yep, we are doing another pig tomorrow :(

I'm still up - I find I can't fall asleep at night until my alarm clock goes off at 7:45 am. Then for some reason I sleep like a baby- mixed signals, I haven't figured it out.
I'll modify Cap's Rx - set it for 7:30 AM, 2 days later set it for 7:15 AM. Keep backing up until you get to a reasonable hour to go to sleep at night. You might need a second clock in case you have to be up at a particular time in the morning.

I despise your bus guy.

You’re like the babies that get their days and nights mixed up. I never sleep like a baby.
Probably a good thing. They sleep for 2 hours then wake up crying, want to eat and need a clean diaper.

That's okay - no gnats to get in the coffee here.
And no Audrey II thank goodness

@sourland and the Princess...

Anniversary 3.jpg

Enjoy your special day!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday!

DMC, that poor little kid with the temp, hope she's feeling better soon.

Sue & Bob, good luck with the pig today!
:frow Thanks Debby, this one appears significantly larger than her brother. We'll see how it goes. you have a great day.

Happy Anniversary Sour

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday!

DMC, that poor little kid with the temp, hope she's feeling better soon.

Sue & Bob, good luck with the pig today!
Good morning Debby! I know, I was getting frustrated as I knew she had a temp. She is one of my favorites there...happy most of the time. She just got moved into our toddler side from the baby room.
What’s on your agenda today?

Back
Top Bottom