The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I thought of posting this one for Roomy, but was afraid it would scare her too badly

View attachment 2013365

Yikes! :gig
:lau I've seen that one!

I'm not afraid of clowns, but I was 14ish when I read "It" and the storm drain made an impression. Especially after Tim Curry played Pennywise a few years later.

@Meg-in-MT take a look at this Koontz book and see if it rings a bell...
055310666X
The main character has a friend with agoraphobia.
I was just reading excerpts on that, that's it! Crimanetly, all this time :rolleyes: You're the best, thank you. Have you read that one yet? I remember it being very good, but I'll have to read it again.

I think real life things are scarier :lol:

:lau Yeah they are.
i agree, thats one reason i quit watching the news, they never have good things to report, always murders, rape , kidnapping, you get the idea, right now everything is about kobe's death and now about that quarantine in china, now that scares me, its starting in the states

And since real life IS more scary, I too have given up on watching the news. I used to tune into the local and national news religiously every evening, I was wondering why I was getting so depressed all the time. I stopped watching the news and all of a sudden I felt SO much better!! :lol:

I was just reading excerpts on that, that's it! Crimanetly, all this time :rolleyes: You're the best, thank you. Have you read that one yet? I remember it being very good, but I'll have to read it again.
Meg did you ever read Fear Nothing or Seize the Night by Dean Koontz? The main character has xeroderma, can't go out in the sun. Both are very good!

Meg did you ever read Fear Nothing or Seize the Night by Dean Koontz? The main character has xeroderma, can't go out in the sun. Both are very good!
I haven't read them. Glad to have some good book suggestions, so I'll have to check them out! Do you ever get audio books? I've thought about trying one for going back and forth to work to see if I like it.

I haven't read them. Glad to have some good book suggestions, so I'll have to check them out! Do you ever get audio books? I've thought about trying one for going back and forth to work to see if I like it.
No audio books. My job has me on the phone all day listening to people complain. I either listened to comedy or left my radio off. Mostly off for some peace and quiet.

Back
Top Bottom