The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

<ears perk up> SALT???

salt no.jpg

Just say "no" :lol:

Morning (afternoon?) everyone!

We got another 2+ hour snow fall this morning and now the wind is busy piling it up neatly into drifts. I just have to say, I'm so impressed with my chickens...they are tough little things and seem to be surviving the never-ending winter very well. Probably better than me :p

IM, enjoy the dog park!

DMC, enjoy? the laundry :lol:

Bob & Sue did you stock up on the salted caramel stuff on your stop at the distillery?
Laundry is never enjoyable! I had hubby put a new filter in the fridge this morning which caused more work for us. It was very dirty under there!! Who knew that much cat hair could fit under there?? The air compressor did a great job but now I have to dust...everything.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm toast. Make that burnt toast! Hubs is doing laundry, I was thinking about getting caught up on a show but if I sit down in front of the TV I'll fall asleep. Having some coffee for now and waiting for ibuprofen to kick in while the dog snores next to me here on the couch.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm toast. Make that burnt toast! Hubs is doing laundry, I was thinking about getting caught up on a show but if I sit down in front of the TV I'll fall asleep. Having some coffee for now and waiting for ibuprofen to kick in while the dog snores next to me here on the couch.

Does that mean both you and the doggies got a workout at the park?

I'm sure trimming the trees and processing a few birds didn't add to your toastiness. It had to have been the dog park. :gig

No, just the doggies. Believe it or not, processing roosters today took all my energy. I sat down after putting away some laundry and had a nap.

Somewhere along the lines today we switched places...you were going to have a cup of coffee and I was going to have a nap. Instead, you got the nap and I just finished a cup of coffee. :lau

Back
Top Bottom