The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Enjoy your day off Tina! Do you have something special planned to do? Or just enjoying a lazy day (which is always good)?
I actually have the entire week off....winter break from school! We aren’t doing anything special.... I have lots of appointments. Yesterday, the 🦷 dentist, today eye 👁 exam and chiropractor.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day.

Debby, her last post was nearly a week ago. So starting to worry.

Me too, she's almost always here every day. I hope she's ok and will check in soon.

I actually have the entire week off....winter break from school! We aren’t doing anything special.... I have lots of appointments. Yesterday, the 🦷 dentist, today eye 👁 exam and chiropractor.

Nice for you to have the week off school Tina! And good to get all the appointments out of the way.

Good morning everyone.

Hi Cap, how are you today?

SHAAAARONNNN...Your fans await you!!

A Deer Nudger is one of those big grill, bumper, and headlight protectors. Some, like ours, have a grid across it. Around here hitting a deer with your vehicle is as common as hitting a gnat with the windshield, except the deer can do a lot more damage. So the Deer Nudger won’t prevent all the damage, but it does minimize it.

Cleaning out the office today. Looks like the kids will be moving in for awhile so we have a rush, one day job to convert it to a second bedroom for Kenny and Jenny. The girls can sleep on the sofa bed. This should be interesting.

SHAAAARONNNN...Your fans await you!!

A Deer Nudger is one of those big grill, bumper, and headlight protectors. Some, like ours, have a grid across it. Around here hitting a deer with your vehicle is as common as hitting a gnat with the windshield, except the deer can do a lot more damage. So the Deer Nudger won’t prevent all the damage, but it does minimize it.

Cleaning out the office today. Looks like the kids will be moving in for awhile so we have a rush, one day job to convert it to a second bedroom for Kenny and Jenny. The girls can sleep on the sofa bed. This should be interesting.

I hope Jenny's recuperated from her fall. Enjoy the full house! Do you have enough blueberries to go around?

Back
Top Bottom