The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yum! That sounds great! You don't have to hide your DP habit from me. I love that stuff, but don't allow myself to have it much anymore.

I just heated up last nights spaghetti leftovers.
Too bad all you DP lovers don't live close to Dublin, Texas. (The original bottling plant). They use real pure cane sugar and have a limited selling area. It's like the whole nation use to be able to get but in the late 70's went to artificial sweeteners for national distribution.

Too bad all you DP lovers don't live close to Dublin, Texas. They use real pure cane sugar and have a limited selling area. It's like the whole nation use to be able to get but in the late 70's went to artificial sweeteners for national distribution.

That's exactly what I'm looking for! We have a few stores here that drive down to mexico to get cane sugar sodas, but Dr.P is almost never one of them. If they could find a way to go back to cane sugar & ditch the caramel coloring I'd be one happy, caffeinated, camper.

While I'd love to try Dr. Pepper with cane sugar, there is no artificial sweetener in my Dr. Pepper. High fructose corn syrup yes. If it were artificial I'd not be drinking it because the migraine it would cause me would have me in bed.

Sorry. My mind equates anything that's not cane sugar or honey as artificial. I know that's not exactly accurate, but I'm an old person & my mind is set in its ways I guess. :oops::lau

Anybody else craving soda now?

That's exactly what I'm looking for! We have a few stores here that drive down to mexico to get cane sugar sodas, but Dr.P is almost never one of them. If they could find a way to go back to cane sugar & ditch the caramel coloring I'd be one happy, caffeinated, camper.
Yep, I have to go to San Saba, Texas to get it, I stock up on it when I go! :lol: They are starting to distribute it in cans (the cans have printed on them "Made with Cane Sugar) but it doesn't quite taste the same as in a bottle...plus, I don't think it's the same original formula, since they are bottling it from all their bottling plants.

Sorry. My mind equates anything that's not cane sugar or honey as artificial. I know that's not exactly accurate, but I'm an old person & my mind is set in its ways I guess. :oops::lau

Anybody else craving soda now?
Me too! :lol: I can't deal with the high fructose corn syrup used in anything...that stuff is really bad for you!

As old as me?? ;)

I just turned 50. I need to start practicing my high kick.
a.gif

Back
Top Bottom