The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bunnies for sale...
20200222_170205.jpg

Attachments

• 20200222_165933.jpg
    20200222_165933.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about the migraine IM...take care of yourself, hope you're over it soon!

Hi Tina, hope you're having a good Friday :)

Hi Cynthia, long time no see...how are you?

Hi Meg!

Yep, have to take advantage of the sunny days and clear roads. Have a good trip B!

That's too bad Sour, I was looking forward to having Sean Connery around here. Hope they get you fixed up soon!
Hey... better now. Had a real bad stomach virus. I haven't been that sick in years! Long story short... horrible...in to docs for some fluids..not enough...into the hospital. More fluids, blood work. Days more to finally stop losing fluids. Horrible. 😷🤢😫🥶

Hey... better now. Had a real bad stomach virus. I haven't been that sick in years! Long story short... horrible...in to docs for some fluids..not enough...into the hospital. More fluids, blood work. Days more to finally stop losing fluids. Horrible. 😷🤢😫🥶
So sorry, did they figure out what made you sick?

Duh, forgot to mention our Grandson was first to get sick. Like I said, stomach virus..then his mom..then me as they are getting well, then our son...then he got well.. while I was getting worse. Guess I'm just..older now. Yep. Took longer for me to get better. Over a week. Our son was only sick one day. Glad for him, and my husband. He never got it..thank goodness!

Duh, forgot to mention our Grandson was first to get sick. Like I said, stomach virus..then his mom..then me as they are getting well, then our son...then he got well.. while I was getting worse. Guess I'm just..older now. Yep. Took longer for me to get better. Over a week. Our son was only sick one day. Glad for him, and my husband. He never got it..thank goodness!

Sorry to hear you've been ill Cynthia. Hope everyone is ok now!

Back
Top Bottom