The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Bob, Sharron and IM!

That cat picture makes me think of Opie, he likes to lay like that sometimes. The big goof :gig

What's everyone up to this Sunday morning? Now that my kitchen sink is working again and I can wash dishes, I'm going to do some cooking & baking. Actually looking forward to it!
What are you baking? I’m baking chocolate cupcakes today. One of our employees will be done on Wednesday so that is her request. I hate to see her go as she’s good there but accounting is what she’s went to school for.

What are you baking? I’m baking chocolate cupcakes today. One of our employees will be done on Wednesday so that is her request. I hate to see her go as she’s good there but accounting is what she’s went to school for.

Yum, chocolate cupcakes are always good! Sorry you're losing one of your good employees.

I have some blueberries that need to be used up. There's a crumb cake recipe I was thinking of trying. And for dinner tonight I'm making cilantro lime chicken and rice :D

AHHH, coffee! There's a full pot if anyone else needs some.
Hi Bob, Sharron and IM!

That cat picture makes me think of Opie, he likes to lay like that sometimes. The big goof :gig

What's everyone up to this Sunday morning? Now that my kitchen sink is working again and I can wash dishes, I'm going to do some cooking & baking. Actually looking forward to it!

Yay, your sink works! What are you cooking up today Debby?

Igor is doing laundry and I need to go through the fridge; probably put the boys to work for a bit cleaning house. I promised that I would make homemade chicken strips and beer battered onion rings tonight for dinner.

:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Debby, I think we're going to do some baking around here too, as well as get plants started.

Hi there RJ, you too!
Sorry, got side tracked by Pinterest😁It was good.

Hi Bob, you also! It’s going to be another sunny day today.

Hi Sharron!

Hi IM!
Hi DMC! Have a great day.

AHHH, coffee! There's a full pot if anyone else needs some.

Yay, your sink works! What are you cooking up today Debby?

Igor is doing laundry and I need to go through the fridge; probably put the boys to work for a bit cleaning house. I promised that I would make homemade chicken strips and beer battered onion rings tonight for dinner.

Hi there RJ, you too!

Hi DMC! Have a great day.

What do you use for a breading on the chicken strips IM? And are they baked or fried?

I'm making the cilantro lime chicken and rice we had once before. It was so good (even the leftovers).

And DH just said he'd like pizza for tomorrow so guess I'm making the dough up today too. It always tastes best after it's sat in the fridge over night.

Not nearly as pretty as Sean's but here's an interesting sunrise from this morning.
IMG_1480.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg

Back
Top Bottom