The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry to hear about your eventful trip to the doctor, @Blooie. Maybe he'll keep that in mind the next time someones labs aren't looking like they should be. Too bad he's learning at the expense of his patients health.

Glad to hear your not getting snowed on, Debby! 'Bout time for a break!

Hi Meg, how are things in MT?

Hi Sharron! What are you up to today?
morning cap
not much, just starting dinner, got my collards started, my chicken baking
just cooking, i want to go outside to the greenhouse , i have tomatoes blooming and maybe if i sit out there and talk to them, they will produce little green tomatoes for me :gig(not to mention that its warm)

Hi Meg, how are things in MT?
Well, they aren't too bad. Roads have been pretty rough the last couple mornings, but melting off pretty good in the afternoon. We're supposed to see 50°s by Friday. I'd love to share it with ya!

Went to the chiropractor yesterday and I'm trying to decide if I made a mistake telling him about my other woes with my feet, hands, hip etc. He popped everything. I'm not feeling so hot today :th I'm hoping it's one the those "gets worse before it gets better" kind of things.

How are you doing?

Good morning everyone. At least the rain is supposed to hold off until later in the day. Might get something done.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Good morning, everyone!

Sorry to hear about your eventful trip to the doctor, @Blooie. Maybe he'll keep that in mind the next time someones labs aren't looking like they should be. Too bad he's learning at the expense of his patients health.

Glad to hear your not getting snowed on, Debby! 'Bout time for a break!
:frow Good morning Meg, have a great day and I hope you feel better quickly.

Well, they aren't too bad. Roads have been pretty rough the last couple mornings, but melting off pretty good in the afternoon. We're supposed to see 50°s by Friday. I'd love to share it with ya!

Went to the chiropractor yesterday and I'm trying to decide if I made a mistake telling him about my other woes with my feet, hands, hip etc. He popped everything. I'm not feeling so hot today :th I'm hoping it's one the those "gets worse before it gets better" kind of things.

How are you doing?
:hugs:hugsmay you feel better

How are you doing?

I've never been to a chiropractor...seems people either love them or don't. Other than everything else, how is your back? Hope you feel better quickly!

The 50's sound good! We're supposed to reach the 30's by Thursday :lol:

morning cap
not much, just starting dinner, got my collards started, my chicken baking
just cooking, i want to go outside to the greenhouse , i have tomatoes blooming and maybe if i sit out there and talk to them, they will produce little green tomatoes for me :gig(not to mention that its warm)
You are way ahead of me, mine are just up out of the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom