The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi everybody!

I'm weeks behind, so I thought that I'd just jump to the end of the line.

I've been busy knitting up a storm to send some gifts to Sumi. Sadly, I've been neglecting everything else as a result, including BYC. :oops:

The weather here has been amazing for weeks now. Zero° or above almost every day!

I hope that everyone is doing well.

Hi everybody!

I've been busy knitting up a storm to send some gifts to Sumi. Sadly, I've been neglecting everything else as a result, including BYC. :oops:

The weather here has been amazing for weeks now. Zero° or above almost every day!

Howdy FD! :frow stop by a little more, we have missed ya!

Hi everybody!

Hi Michelle! :frow

Well, they aren't too bad. Roads have been pretty rough the last couple mornings, but melting off pretty good in the afternoon. We're supposed to see 50°s by Friday. I'd love to share it with ya!

Went to the chiropractor yesterday and I'm trying to decide if I made a mistake telling him about my other woes with my feet, hands, hip etc. He popped everything. I'm not feeling so hot today :th I'm hoping it's one the those "gets worse before it gets better" kind of things.

How are you doing?

Promise me you'll drink tons & tons of water today. He's released a lot of built up toxins in you & its important to flush them out.

I've never been to a chiropractor...seems people either love them or don't. Other than everything else, how is your back? Hope you feel better quickly!

The 50's sound good! We're supposed to reach the 30's by Thursday :lol:
I've been going on and off since I was about 10, due to headaches. The muscles knot up in my back so often it's pulled my spine out of alignment. I only found out that part a couple years ago. Not a big deal, really, just means I have to get things popped back into place more often :p Back is much better today!

I suppose 30's is a nice change of pace! How much snow do you have on the ground? That picture you shared looked sooo darn cold.

Back
Top Bottom