The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. :frow

Morning Sour, hope you & the Princess have a great day!

They were having company and I didnt want to impose. It was going to be a messy job I knew it. I tried winching the tank out but what I was using was inadequeate. but I was able to get it about six inches over the bumper and I started scooting it back and forth and forrward an inch or so.

When i got it near to the center of gravity I was going to step a side and give it one more scootch. Unfortunately I didnt take into account that the water was sloshing... It changed the center of gravity right when I was going to step aside. I still had both hands on the lip of the tub and was looking for the seat on my scooter. Water pushed forward and down we went.

If I was at home and didnt have the little trailer behind me Id have been able to get out on my own. of course If I were at home Id have backed the truck up to the pipe corral tied the tub off with rope and driven out from under it.

No anchors here in the city.

deb

Glad you weren't hurt worse than you were Deb...that could have been bad. Next time, go ahead and inconvenience the neighbors!

Good morning everyone. Sunshine for now.

Good morning Cap, enjoy your sunshine!
smiley sun.gif

Hi, Deb!!! Welcome back! I didn’t try to catch up either.....I was gone from late August or September to a couple of weeks ago. It was close to 6 months, give or take a couple of weeks.

So sorry you got hurt - and slimed at the same time. Ewww, that water had to stink! Any idea when you’ll be making the actual move?

A little good news.....my labs from yesterday are up on the portal. My creatinine sneaked up another point (not good) but my GFR didn’t go down. It stayed at 27, which is what it was on January 31. What I wanted to see was the reverse - creatinine going down and GFR going up, but I’ll take what I can get. Haven’t heard from the dietitian yet - she was supposed to call me to set up the appointment but I’m assuming she’s still waiting for Medicare authorization on the referral. I see the nephrologist on March 5, so I’d like to be able to tell him that the renal diet is already in the works. I believe I’ll leave Captain Defender home when I see the dietitian. He’s too crabby.

The chickens have kicked it into high gear here. Glad I’ve only got 11 instead of the 23 birds I used to have. Can’t remember what I did with all those eggs then, given the way these are taking over. Since I was chickenless for 2 years, my customer base has moved on. Not much market for pullet eggs anyway. Kendra won’t touch eggs.,.and you can’t fool her by trying different ways to cook them. Cakes, cookies....those are different. Eggs as a meal? Nope! Kenny and Jenny won’t eat the ones we have here. She cracked one with a big old blood spot in it and that was it for her. Her gag factor kicked in and she was done! I can eat the whites but not the yolks....too much protein and phosphorous in the yolk. I boiled up 2 dozen older eggs and crushed them for the chickens, and I broke a few into Fee’s dish. She ain’t getting them again!! We were back in the bedroom, she was in the living room, and we could smell her! Believe me, everything is bigger with a Wolfhound!

We’re about halfway through emptying the office. my plan for today is to tackle the desk, which should take most of the day. His plan is to look busy while he pulls out and stashes stuff I have in the “toss” pile, I think. That’s been the pattern so far. Anybody want a jackelope?

Poor Fee :gig She must have felt shunned after eating all those eggs!

A little good news from the doc is better than no good news. Hope you hear from the dietician soon.

Sorry, have to say no to the jackalope :p

Morning Sour, hope you & the Princess have a great day!

Glad you weren't hurt worse than you were Deb...that could have been bad. Next time, go ahead and inconvenience the neighbors!

Good morning Cap, enjoy your sunshine! View attachment 2036194
Hey Deb, you should come visit and thaw out for a while.

Back
Top Bottom