The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

North, south, east, west? My Dad and stepmother moved to Yamhill in 1976, stayed there some years then moved to McMinnville. Some more years there then to Wilsonville. My step mother died in 2007. Dad stayed until 4 years ago then moved back to So. Cal - a retirement place in Fullerton. My college roommate has lived in Oregon City for about the last 35 years.

Beaverton.

Any cats in the house? If not, could you "black out" all but one window near the stove and open that one?

We have one “no” bid on the jackelope. Anyone else?
I'll take it on ONE condition. You PERSONALLY bring it to my house :D

husband wouldn't let me,
Hey, if he can help the neighbor you can help Cap ;)

Any cats in the house? If not, could you "black out" all but one window near the stove and open that one?

I'll take it on ONE condition. You PERSONALLY bring it to my house :D

Hey, if he can help the neighbor you can help Cap ;)
yes, if she was next door, both of us would help her, but she is a little far

Well, I have a new and interesting challenge... I have a small female cardinal in my wood stove. I don't think any of my net's have holes small enough to contain her. Then there's the whole, getting the door open without her escaping into the house part. :idunno

Any ideas?
how big are the holes in the net? could place the net over the whole door and run her out into it, we get starlings in our rice coal furnace at times, i just shut everything except the front door, open the furnace door and run them out and wait til they fly out the door

20200226_132351.jpg
In front of my house today. 20200226_132351.jpg

I can go where I want, if I can get someone to mind the pets.
the problem with me is i don't really want to go anywhere that he won't take me, we've been together for so many years that it would be like losing a arm or leg if he wasn't with me and to be honest, hes had a mini stroke and i was lucky enough to keep him so what can i say. when we were younger, i would leave him at home for 2 or 3 weeks and come down here to visit my parents , he never had a problem with that, his momma did but not him lol, so when i say husband wouldn't allow me, i'm fudging

Back
Top Bottom