The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You'll have to let us know if you come home with more animals :) A couple of goats, a cow, whatever:p
Hubby doesn't allow cows, says their poop is too messy. And I don't want goats from auction, too many diseases they can carry that get into the soil. Just checking to see how much critters bring at auction these days.

It's a bit of a drive, but we are going to make a day of it, my friend and I.
husband and i go early in the morning to get our seats and stay til they break for lunch before they start the big animals, sometimes that 1--2 in the afternoon, then we leave and have lunch(dinner ) on the way home. thats our date day i usually enjoy it unless some of the old farmers bring in junk, stuff i would throw into the garbage

husband and i go early in the morning to get our seats and stay til they break for lunch before they start the big animals, sometimes that 1--2 in the afternoon, then we leave and have lunch(dinner ) on the way home. thats our date day i usually enjoy it unless some of the old farmers bring in junk, stuff i would throw into the garbage
Well at least you are not tempted to buy their junk! I hate how they handle some of the animals at times. I hope this place is better than the one I used to go to in TN.

The animal chat reminds me of my stop at TSC yesterday. I heard cheeping and went over to see a tank full of ducklings. An employee was standing directly opposite the tank and when I pointed out the ducklings didn't have any water, she just shrugged and said, yeah I know they drink it up too fast.

One more example why I never buy animals at farm stores. Way too much ignorance to deal with! :mad:

The animal chat reminds me of my stop at TSC yesterday. I heard cheeping and went over to see a tank full of ducklings. An employee was standing directly opposite the tank and when I pointed out the ducklings didn't have any water, she just shrugged and said, yeah I know they drink it up too fast.

One more example why I never buy animals at farm stores. Way too much ignorance to deal with! :mad:

:mad: I try to float through public places as invisible as possible, but I would have been absolutely obnoxious about demanding she fill that up again. I'm not kidding about this. I would have stood there all day & talked to every employee in the store if I had to. I save up my bossiness for when its really important, then look out.

Back
Top Bottom