The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning! Slept in....long night last night. Long, hungry night! Went to a big pot luck down in Shoshoni. Every single thing served was homemade, even the breads and pies. Not a thing on those groaning tables that I can eat. I did manage a green salad, but had to picknout the tomatoes, which were chopped into the salad, and couldn’t have any of the dressings because of the phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Ken took a piece of lemon meringue pie and gave me the meringue - I could eat that because it was egg whites. Got home at 1 am, starving but too tired to fix anything. Sure glad this kidney thing was caught AFTER his year as Grand Master - I could have starved to death during that year. <sigh>

Yeah, I have had discussions with more than one guy at the auction handling animals roughly.
:thumbsup
Good morning! Slept in....long night last night. Long, hungry night! Went to a big pot luck down in Shoshoni. Every single thing served was homemade, even the breads and pies. Not a thing on those groaning tables that I can eat. I did manage a green salad, but had to picknout the tomatoes, which were chopped into the salad, and couldn’t have any of the dressings because of the phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Ken took a piece of lemon meringue pie and gave me the meringue - I could eat that because it was egg whites. Got home at 1 am, starving but too tired to fix anything. Sure glad this kidney thing was caught AFTER his year as Grand Master - I could have starved to death during that year. <sigh>
morning or afternoon blooie, you're fasting whether you want to or not,,now do the detox for livers, might help, theres a soup recipe for detoxing the liver that you could eat maybe, i know it has hamburger meat, onion, yellow squash, zuccini, cannelloni beans, has dicec tomatoes buty you could leave those out

After a stinking hot and humid night the mist has rolled in this morning and I am so happy. We'll be shaded from that sun for awhile. There's a slight cool breeze wafting in the windows too. I took some photos before it really thickened up (my camera doesn't like misty mornings).
Misty morning 1.jpg Misty morning.jpg
Not much of a view this morning.

Hope you've had a good breakfast to make up for last night @Blooie . That would've been tough.

Speaking of breakfast I'd better have some myself.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

After a stinking hot and humid night the mist has rolled in this morning and I am so happy. We'll be shaded from that sun for awhile. There's a slight cool breeze wafting in the windows too. I took some photos before it really thickened up (my camera doesn't like misty mornings).
View attachment 2036943 View attachment 2036944

Hope you've had a good breakfast to make up for last night @Blooie . That would've been tough.

Nice you got a bit of a break from the heat & humidity Jae! Pretty pictures.

:frow Good afternoon Blooie, have a great day
View attachment 2036943 View attachment 2036944

:frow Good morning Jae, have a great day. Enjoy the cool. Love the pics.

Good afternoon everyone :frow I survived the 17 kids :barniethe whole school is bonkers lately.

morning sue :frow
you also, hope the kiddies behave for you
Afternoon Sharron , they have gone back to the first day of school and know nothing anymore. The day started fine and then went downhill from there -but we all survived to do it all again tomorrow.
how was your day?

Back
Top Bottom