The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning NFC😊
Yes, I promised hubs soft boiled eggs and toast for breakfast. I might be rethinking the enjoyment of having him at home :lol:

What are you doing today?

DH comes home this afternoon. Guess I need to do something "real" for a meal instead of my usual cheese & crackers. That could take me most of the morning to figure out.

As you can see, I have a full day planned... :gig

Bob, how much longer do you have to tend the stock pot?

Sue, did you get out for your walk-about yesterday?
Never did get to take my walk 😞 went for groceries, came home, had to get the pot and everything back up on the deck 😩 get all the ingredients together and get the stock going-so we just ran out of time and energy. Moving cinder blocks from the pasture to the deck was no fun (8 steps up to the deck ) doesn't sound like much, but it felt like more.
Maybe after I get back from work tomorrow I can take my walk while Bob is working .

Good morning everyone :)
Morning IM :frow have a good day

Good morning everyone.
Morning Cappy :frowhave a good day

Never did get to take my walk 😞 went for groceries, came home, had to get the pot and everything back up on the deck 😩 get all the ingredients together and get the stock going-so we just ran out of time and energy. Moving cinder blocks from the pasture to the deck was no fun (8 steps up to the deck ) doesn't sound like much, but it felt like more.
Maybe after I get back from work tomorrow I can take my walk while Bob is working .

You did work hard yesterday! Moving cinder blocks, especially up stairs, is heavy work. Hope you aren't achy today.

DH comes home this afternoon. Guess I need to do something "real" for a meal instead of my usual cheese & crackers. That could take me most of the morning to figure out.

As you can see, I have a full day planned... :gig
:gigThe figure it out part isn't fun. Our conversation about dinner took 2 hours yesterday. We decided on grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup and then hubs brought in artichokes so we had those too!

Hi Sue. You do the same!

Are you getting bored yet?

Good morning everyone. Needless to say no breakfast at Cracker Barrel today. I did see that they are providing take out service as are most of the states restaurants. If it doesn't rain this afternoon, the Princess and I will have our outing to the township park.

An outing in the park sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon...hope the rain holds off for you!

Back
Top Bottom