The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. Dank, dreary, dismal, drizzling here - :barnie
Morning Sour :frow that sounds like our weather today and it's a cold rain :(

Hi Sue! I think I will wash a few windows today. The sun is supposed to shine most of the day. Before I know it I’ll be back to work. I don’t want to waste all my days iff doing nothing. I cleaned out the garage yesterday. What are you up to today?
Since its nasty outside I think I'll finish reorganizing the pantry and may start on the garage. 🤔 I'm off until the 24th unless things change again.

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning everyone!

We're looking at a windy 50* day here, with about 4" of snow coming over Wed/Thursday.

DMC, you need to slow down with all the housework...you're giving me a complex! :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

@igorsMistress it can't be worse than here... Colorado's governor deemed 'pot shops' essential. Stay home... unless you need to get high 😒
At least people will happy and mellow. Probably make some brownies, chill out watching cartoons with the kids while having snacks 🤭
morning im :frow
don't know what to say about that
we went to wally world yesterday to pick up pills for husband, i was surprised at how many people were there, i sat in the car and watched people coming out and people going in, it was mostly people my age(70)
I saw a wide variety of ages, my neighbors have reported needing to go to multiple stores to get what they need.

Morning Sour :frow that sounds like our weather today and it's a cold rain :(

Since its nasty outside I think I'll finish reorganizing the pantry and may start on the garage. 🤔 I'm off until the 24th unless things change again.
We tentatively start back next Wednesday. The director doesn’t know how many kids we will have. We have several families whose parents are in the medical field...makes me nervous as I’m sure they have had direct contact with the virus.
Good morning everyone!

We're looking at a windy 50* day here, with about 4" of snow coming over Wed/Thursday.

DMC, you need to slow down with all the housework...you're giving me a complex! :lol:
Sorry about the snow! I have a lot of housework that I have let slide for years. Cleaning for other people totally burned me out. If I don’t do it now I probably never will:D

@igorsMistress it can't be worse than here... Colorado's governor deemed 'pot shops' essential. Stay home... unless you need to get high 😒
Yep, they will be too high to get stressed about having to stay home. Better get food before hitting the pot shop.

We had that the last 2 days. Fairly sunny hear today but back to rain and maybe some snow overnight Thursday.

Happy Birthday @KDOGG331, you've been missed lately.

Good morning Sue! I know you've been keeping tabs on your school kids remotely...how is everyone doing?
Everyone seems to be doing fine, at least that's what I'm told. Most are actively involved with the kids and I've gotten some pictures showing activities 🙂
Next week I get to start conferences through email or phone calls -it should be interesting. Each week I go into the center to prepare more homework and anything else I need to get done.

Back
Top Bottom