The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No money for paint. I got my new debit card from the bank (old one expired April) but couldn't get it activated - bank was closed Sat.by the time mail arrived. Tried on line did my best according to automated voice directions. Close but no cigar. It said to enter 4 digit security code. Couldn't find that - entered the only 4 digits I could find. Duh! It said my CARD has been suspended. I can't say what my reply to that was.:he

BTW Cap the bathroom has wall paper not paint. Last time I tried to remove wall paper (from hallway) I damaged the dry wall badly. It's been sitting like that for many years. But luckily I don't get any visitors except family and apparently they don't expect any more from me than that.

My son said he will have someone come and repair it. Yah he says a lot and it ends there.

Trying to save up and have the gutter guards installed so I don't have to pay $ 120 or more twice a year to have them de-clogged. Last guy used a leaf blower on the roof itself, but, didn't do anything about the mess IN THE GUTTERS.:tongue

Everyone around me has Maple trees, the dirtiest, messiest trees on this earth. I should ask those folks if they would like to clean the gutters for me or donate to my fund to cover them.

Sorry for all the ranting. If I was out of the house I would just rant to anyone passing by .

BTW Cap the bathroom has wall paper not paint. Last time I tried to remove wall paper (from hallway) I damaged the dry wall badly. It's been sitting like that for many years. But luckily I don't get any visitors except family and apparently they don't expect any more from me than that.

My son said he will have someone come and repair it. Yah he says a lot and it ends there.

Trying to save up and have the gutter guards installed so I don't have to pay $ 120 or more twice a year to have them de-clogged. Last guy used a leaf blower on the roof itself, but, didn't do anything about the mess IN THE GUTTERS.:tongue

Everyone around me has Maple trees, the dirtiest, messiest trees on this earth. I should ask those folks if they would like to clean the gutters for me or donate to my fund to cover them.

Sorry for all the ranting. If I was out of the house I would just rant to anyone passing by .
Maybe you need an apartment, DD.

BTW my list now includes more tennis balls, more Lysol bathroom cleaner, more laundry detergent and something to eat besides chicken noodle soup and microwave popcorn.(that's all I could find at Walmart the other day.)

I do think the grocery store last Sunday had usual amount of eggs - but, the smaller cartons one dozen were mostly selling out but, not the 1.5 dozen cartons.
Also had to buy the large pack of eggs. This summer I will once again have my own.

Back
Top Bottom