The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It is! I reread one not too long ago before I got rid of it and was wondering if I even paid attention the first time.

How are your girls doing? Is everyone laying yet?

Yes, they are...all 5 are laying! I'm almost to the point of having to do something super eggy to use all the eggs up. Which is definitely not a bad problem to have :)

Yes, they are...all 5 are laying! I'm almost to the point of having to do something super eggy to use all the eggs up. Which is definitely not a bad problem to have :)
No it's not and I'm going to have to do the same. I'm going to prep a couple quiches to freeze and maybe try an egg bread recipe on Sunday. See there, putting off what I could do today!

No it's not and I'm going to have to do the same. I'm going to prep a couple quiches to freeze and maybe try an egg bread recipe on Sunday. See there, putting off what I could do today!

Quiche sounds like a great idea! We love those and haven't had any for quite a while.

I love Challah bread, that's a good use of extra eggs too. And it makes perfect French toast!

Quiche sounds like a great idea! We love those and haven't had any for quite a while.

I love Challah bread, that's a good use of extra eggs too. And it makes perfect French toast!
I like the quiche because they can be frozen uncooked and then baked without thawing first. Super convenient when you forget to cook dinner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom