The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Gorgeous picture DMC!
Thanks Debby!
That's beautiful! DMC! :love
Thanks Sean!
Morning ladies
Hi IM!
who says you can't? thats a beautiful picture of the skys colors
When you see the picture vs the sky the colors aren’t as vibrant.
That is a great shot 😍
Thanks Sue!
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

DMC, I loved your sky. Just beautiful.
Thanks Bob!

DH just told me a semi went down a boat ramp up river. He had to let emergency trucks into the course property so they could stretch a boom across the river in an attempt to block fuel from floating down the river.

Now how the heck does a truck driver mistake a river boat ramp from a highway exit ramp? The boat ramp is no where near the highway.

DH just told me a semi went down a boat ramp up river. He had to let emergency trucks into the course property so they could stretch a boom across the river in an attempt to block fuel from floating down the river.

Now how the heck does a truck driver mistake a river boat ramp from a highway exit ramp? The boat ramp is no where near the highway.
Maybe a runaway? I know that log books aren't being used and drivers are being pushed to deliver as many loads as they can. Maybe he or she is exhausted and should've pulled off the road to rest. Of course they could just be an idiot too.

GPS maybe sent him onto it.

Back
Top Bottom