The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning IM! Have you heard of any news about the stay at home orders being loosened? It would be nice if the dog park could be reopened.
Hi! Not yet. The theory is that AZ will not hit peak until mid May to beginning of June. I'm going to bet the stay at home order goes another 30 days. My city has closed the dog parks, but we could go to Phoenix and run them. Not sure we really want to do that; new space and different dogs...might be a problem.

I can just picture them at a dog park, wearing their masks and trying to keep 6 feet apart.
Somebody save us all!!! Have you guys seen the spoof of "Staying Alive " Bee Gees hit ((covid style) ??? makes me laugh and then I cry.
the one with the pretty spaniel? king charles? loved it

Morning Every one Here is what I have been up to found a contractor/handyman highly recommended by a friend.

1587653593117.png

What you see is the first project leveleing the floors so I can put in Vinyl plank flooring. Long story but big rehab job on subfloor.

The dark area is the kitchen which is about eleven by twelve. Rotted walls And floor from a water leak un detected for years. before I bought the place and hidden by kitchen cabinets. The alcove with the narrow window will become my pantry. Six feet by eleven feet long.

New front door instead of sliding glass door. And the slider seen in the picture will be replaced by French doors. I been wanting this since I bought the place, in 2003.

deb

I can just picture them at a dog park, wearing their masks and trying to keep 6 feet apart.
Somebody save us all!!! Have you guys seen the spoof of "Staying Alive " Bee Gees hit ((covid style) ??? makes me laugh and then I cry.
I don't even wear a mask to the grocery store let alone outside. If I have to shop on the weekend that's a different story...lots more people in the stores then. No one at the parks have them on.

Back
Top Bottom