The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have had/known the occasional beagle that seized, but no more so than other breeds. Personally out of the many I have owned only one had seizures. The Circusman had a male who had three seizures that we were aware of - that's all, and 2 were under exactly the same circumstances - very weird. If the dog in question is an intact female, spaying sometimes alleviates the problem.

Happy Birthday!

Attachments

• 11ed9bcd29bf57c958e5b3e6d29a4bb8.jpg
    11ed9bcd29bf57c958e5b3e6d29a4bb8.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Good morning everyone. I hope your weekend was awesome!
@N F C I hope you're feeling better! My daughter can trip over her own shadow too :hugsApparently I over did some things and spent my weekend alternating between ice and heat and I had to lay in bed for most of it. BORING! @sourland I had several poppies weaved into a tiny wreath but my niece fell in love with it so I gave it to her; now it's on her motorcycle. Enjoy your week everyone! I'll be whipping some little doods into shape today and they'll be too tired to stay up all night; Igor is getting on my nerves so he might be next. He was
rolling_pin.gif
all weekend :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. I hope your weekend was awesome!
@N F C I hope you're feeling better! My daughter can trip over her own shadow too :hugsApparently I over did some things and spent my weekend alternating between ice and heat and I had to lay in bed for most of it. BORING! @sourland I had several poppies weaved into a tiny wreath but my niece fell in love with it so I gave it to her; now it's on her motorcycle. Enjoy your week everyone! I'll be whipping some little doods into shape today and they'll be too tired to stay up all night; Igor is getting on my nerves so he might be next. He wasView attachment 2160520all weekend :rolleyes:
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom