The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sour :frow happy Wednesday to you as well

Good morning IM :frowfeeling better ?

Good morning:frowtry to stay cool, air conditioner time 😁

Good morning Cappy :frowyou got a new toy 😍

Good morning Ron :frowsounds like an air conditioner day for you as well
Hi Sue, not yet. I do a little bit, then sit down for a while. How's your garden growing?

Good morning Sour :frow happy Wednesday to you as well

Good morning IM :frowfeeling better ?

Good morning:frowtry to stay cool, air conditioner time 😁

Good morning Cappy :frowyou got a new toy 😍

Good morning Ron :frowsounds like an air conditioner day for you as well
Yep, hubby hasn't seen it yet. Once it's dirty, maybe he won't notice it!

Hi Sue, not yet. I do a little bit, then sit down for a while. How's your garden growing?
Just take it slow, one day at a time 🤗
Going slow 😞 it keeps raining and the weeds keeps growing before they can all get pulled. Our cucumber, beans, peas, lettuce,spinach, and potatoes are all doing pretty good, just haven't given us anything to harvest yet.

Yep, hubby hasn't seen it yet. Once it's dirty, maybe he won't notice it!
That's funny 😂

hey everyone:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow
been busy and just too dang tired to come on but wanted to tell y'all that my little sow had three babies last evening and night, so little and cute, will try to get a picture , don't even know what i have yet, boys or girls, one is light orange with a few black spots, the other is orange with spots and the last is a little tri colored, black white and orange, would love to get my hands on them to love them a little but would probably upset petunia

been busy and just too dang tired to come on but wanted to tell y'all that my little sow had three babies last evening and night, so little and cute, will try to get a picture , don't even know what i have yet, boys or girls, one is light orange with a few black spots, the other is orange with spots and the last is a little tri colored, black white and orange, would love to get my hands on them to love them a little but would probably upset petunia

Hi Sharron, good to hear from you!

Congrats on the little pigs
smiley pig.gif

1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

:frow Good afternoon Sharron, have a great day. Congrats on the piggies.

Back
Top Bottom