The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Debby! If they could have gotten her into a vehicle it’s a 2 block ride but they couldn’t. She didn’t want to go to the hospital. She’s normally a little on the stubborn side. The second time my sister told her she should go she said ok. She went unresponsive pretty quickly the way it sounded.

Thanks IM.
Aw, it's always sad when a loved one dies.

Good morning folks :frow

A guy on BYH has a leak in his water line somewhere between the meter and the house. The driveway, and therefore the water line, is a half mile long and he doesn't know the path the water line takes :th
That was us... We ended up replacing the entire line... it's a quarter mile between the meter and the house.
Sorry, we lost internet at work and our phones don’t work great without it.
I just talked to my BIL at the grocery store, he looks good and is fine. His mom tested positive a couple weeks ago with no symptoms other then tiredness. I can’t remember if I posted that. They released her after an overnight stay...said she was doing just fine but my sister said she wasn’t. She was ticked. They took her by ambulance yesterday cuz she was having a hard time breathing. She was on oxygen at home but apparently not enough so they upped it at the hospital. She went unresponsive and they don’t expect her to make it thru the night. She’s 95 and has had a good life. Not sure if this is a Covid thing or just age related. Thanks for asking.

We have well water also. We burn what we can and recyclables go to town, no charge.
I'm so sorry DMC, your family is in our thoughts and prayers :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom