The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning IM :frow enjoy your day
It's never fun when the appliances start going :( I feel like we have gone through a microwave every year since moving . We have a dishwasher but I don't use it very often.
Maybe there is a power circuit issue?

Thanks Sue, you also. I use mine daily; it uses less water than hand washing and we need to conserve. States are arguing over water here in the southwest which is a bit scary. Some municipalities have even claimed they have the right to rain than falls on a persons property and won't let residents collect it. Thankfully our city isn't like that.
We use the dishwasher a lot here too! Water is very expensive in Woodland

I am very sorry for your loss!
Thanks Ron! I knew her well. She was at all the holidays at my house. She was a nice lady.
The new dish washers work very well! I hope the color app works for you too.

We are heading towards 102F or so today.
I love my dishwasher. I got it at Menards several years ago. It cleans extremely well but my baskets are rusting out.

Thanks Ron! I knew her well. She was at all the holidays at my house. She was a nice lady.

I love my dishwasher. I got it at Menards several years ago. It cleans extremely well but my baskets are rusting out.

I didn't discover Menards until we started going up to Casper...nice store!

Mine has plastic and stainless steel. It is a couple of years old and no rust yet!

Good morning everyone
smiley coffee sleepy.gif

Back
Top Bottom