The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Bob, I hope so too! He seems ok so far if a bit sore this evening; we'll see what tomorrow brings.

How's Sue today?
She's doing great! She is learning how to do normal day to day stuff with a walker ( I Kind of think it will get pitched sooner than later). But today she had to fold laundry and put it away, and do dishes and put them away. Then she had to take a couple laps around the building with her walker. For the most part, she's just kind of carrying it with her and not using it for anything. She found opening cabinet doors challenging with it. As it was just in the way. The OT folks tell me she needs more work on balance, but she's doing great.

She's doing great! She is learning how to do normal day to day stuff with a walker ( I Kind of think it will get pitched sooner than later). But today she had to fold laundry and put it away, and do dishes and put them away. Then she had to take a couple laps around the building with her walker. For the most part, she's just kind of carrying it with her and not using it for anything. She found opening cabinet doors challenging with it. As it was just in the way. The OT folks tell me she needs more work on balance, but she's doing great.
She is making good progress for sure

That is fantastic news. She'll be out of there in no time!

New chicks!
20200704_010213.jpg

Good evening all. I got a LOT of painting done today! I really like this color; the only thing left in the kitchen is the baseboards and the cabinet doors. I'll be working on the living room and hallway next.

View attachment 2225914View attachment 2225915

Love the color IM! You're a good painter, want to give me a hand with the Casper house? :cool:

Good news about Sue, she's really making progress Bob!

Back
Top Bottom