The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Our director at daycare just contacted us. One of our 3 employees that were tested is positive for Covid. We are closed for at least 2 weeks and probably all of us will need to get tested. :hmm

Oh no, sorry DMC. You take care of yourself and try to find something fun to do with your unplanned time off so you don't worry too much. :hugs

Lovely. Hopefully you and your family will test negative.
It really ticks me off that the wife came to work. Even if he hadn’t tested positive he was checked for it and she shouldn't have been there while they were waiting for results. We don’t know which of the 3 tested positive. I hope we are negative also.

It really ticks me off that the wife came to work. Even if he hadn’t tested positive he was checked for it and she shouldn't have been there while they were waiting for results. We don’t know which of the 3 tested positive. I hope we are negative also.

Sometimes I wonder how seriously some people take this stuff. Or maybe they feel they can't afford to take off work? Either way, it's not fair to expose other people.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed you're ok and negative DMC :fl

Guess we're getting ready to leave, will be back tomorrow...have a good day no matter what!

(Your last post about camping reminded me of good old Maxine :lol: )
July 4th 8.jpg

Sometimes I wonder how seriously some people take this stuff. Or maybe they feel they can't afford to take off work? Either way, it's not fair to expose other people.

Guess we're getting ready to leave, will be back tomorrow...have a good day no matter what!

View attachment 2226540
Have a good day Debby! Maxine is always good for a laugh.:lol:

View attachment 2226540
Safe travels Debby

Sometimes I wonder how seriously some people take this stuff.

It varies from place to place depending upon the guidance given and exposure to the reality of the situation. I personally have never known anyone who died from the flu - I know 5 who have died and several who will remain compromised for the rest of their lives because of coronavirus. This is the reality in NJ. We have a governor whose politics I don't always agree with, but he has addressed this situation forcefully, and right now compared to the rest of the country we are doing well. Here almost everyone is wearing a mask and social distancing. We have made 2 trips to the Jersey Shore, and people on the beach are setting up 20' away from one another. Much misinformation particularly in regard to this disease and young people has led many to conduct themselves in a self centered way. What we on the East coast faced early on others are now having to deal with. This is nowhere near over. :(

Back
Top Bottom