The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We had such a lovely morning here that our chicks got to go outside for a play. They loved it despite the helicopter dropping fertiliser (or similar) on the neighbours farm. Ffion was still trying to break out of their little enclosure. :rolleyes: She's going to be dynamite when she is free ranging. She's always trying to escape the brooder!

The little ones are 4 weeks old tomorrow and the 2 bantams are 11 weeks. All 4 are now the same size. 🤣

And it was so warm outside we washed the dog, who then proceeded to roll in the mud! :mad:

Tomorrow should be OK but then we are back to rainy weather. At least it will be a little warmer than the last week has been.

Hope you all have an awesome Monday.

hi everyone :frow
still here, just not on as much, been doing my thing in the garden and freezing things, and sat husband helped me with my new old pressure canner, thank goodness for him, i'm one of those that if you show me how to do it, no problem, but reading directions takes me a while to understand. i was about ready to throw the dang thing out the door, but with his help, i might keep the thing and try it again, with him sitting by to supervise if i have trouble. anyway, i planted three yellow squash and believe me when i say, one was more than enough for us, so i canned five quarts for the winter and yesterday morning i found three more yellows and a white patty pan ready so we had them for lunch along with a nice tomato, onion and cucumber salad and fried chicken, husband found out that the squash tasted pretty good just grilled, not fried with pancake batter.
sue, so glad you're home and feeling so much better, thats a plus, may it continue
well, going back to bed and see if i can sleep, tomorrow going to the auction so everyone have a great day
night:frow

Good morning everyone! :)
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
Good morning everyone!

Bob, tell Sue baby steps are good! It will be nice when she can jump on here and say 'morning' along with everyone else. I think she's made great progress already!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... She's up to page 7691

Back
Top Bottom