The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Will you take the extra pigs to the auction when they're older? Nice amount of produce you're getting there Sharron!

Good luck on your scavenger hunt Leyla! (That's what if feels like at our store, you never know what you'll have to substitute for the things they're out of.)
I just got back a bit ago. Yeah, I always end up going to multiple stores if one is out of something. And with the Pandemic, nobody's got what I want! :barnie But we will eat for another week. :D

I just got back a bit ago. Yeah, I always end up going to multiple stores if one is out of something. And with the Pandemic, nobody's got what I want! :barnie But we will eat for another week. :D

We have 2 grocery stores in the town closest to us but I don't like going to even one store, let alone two.

I'm glad you'll be able to eat for another week, I wasn't looking forward to flying a food drop to NM!

Sue :ya

What a treat to see a post by you! You have been much missed lady :love

Thank you :D your thread is the only one I've looked at so far and I wasn't sure if I'd make it to the end ;). It's great to be back!!!

Bob said he is going to put me to work later cleaning and sorting vegetables from the garden, he's been slightly occupied so the garden has suffered. Pictures later

:hugs
Welcome back!
Thank you :D

It's time to scroll through Pinterest to find your next project! :p
The next project will be the entryway or our main bathroom. Neither one will be enjoyable!!
Shew, you guys sure talk a lot :thI want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes and hugs :hugs. I am so happy to be home and now it's time to really see what's been happening with everyone :D
:weeYou’re back!!:ya

Back
Top Bottom