The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

An official BYC nap day sounds perfect!

You know how sometimes you wake up with the same thing that was on your mind the night before? That's what got me awake too early....not that it helps at all :rolleyes:

A nap will make everything ok'er!
Oh insomnia and I are great friends unfortunately. :lol: I am so sorry Debby, I hate when it ruins your sleep. :hugs Miserable on the mind and soul.

Oh insomnia and I are great friends unfortunately. :lol: I am so sorry Debby, I hate when it ruins your sleep. :hugs Miserable on the mind and soul.

It will be fine, sometimes I overthink stuff is all. Guess that's better than going through life not thinking at all, as some folks seem to do. :gig

It will be fine, sometimes I overthink stuff is all. Guess that's better than going through life not thinking at all, as some folks seem to do. :gig
Very True! But it lead to early burn out. I am a classic example of that. :lol: Have you ever tried Gaba? It helps shut off the endless round and round thoughts of the mind. I use it a lot right before bed.

An official BYC nap day sounds perfect!

You know how sometimes you wake up with the same thing that was on your mind the night before? That's what got me awake too early....not that it helps at all :rolleyes:

A nap will make everything ok'er!
Been there and done that!
Oh I love the photos!! 💖 Are you out RVing? I would love to be out traveling right now!
Thank you! We have a 5th wheel camper. This is a resort about 20 miles from our house. The world almost feels normal here.
:hugs

I've never heard of Gaba, what is it?
GABA is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body but age and stress break it down quickly in the brain. You can get GABA at Walmart or other larger pharmacies over the counter. On line as well. It can help during the day too!

GABA is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body but age and stress break it down quickly in the brain. You can get GABA at Walmart or other larger pharmacies over the counter. On line as well. It can help during the day too!

I'll have to look for it the next time I go to town. Thanks for the tip!

G'morning

Morning IM, hope today goes well for you!

Back
Top Bottom