The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I baked banana bread this morning and will be grinding up a couple of pounds of pork into sausage for lunch.

I am sneaking this in during my work from home time

Neutered I hope. :drool

I don't bother changing sweaty clothes unless I am staying in the house. What usually happens is, it starts raining and then I change my clothes.

I swear if it wasn't for the neighbors I would work naked.

I baked banana bread this morning and will be grinding up a couple of pounds of pork into sausage for lunch.

I am sneaking this in during my work from home time

That has to be one of the perks of working from home, you have a chance to do things like that and still get your job done.

watch out for ticks!

Easier to spot them.

I spend a lot of time out in the fields. The Princess has a dressing mirror in the master bedroom. She enters the room and finds me standing in front of the mirror checking myself for ticks - naked of course. "Oh, I see we are practicing self adulation." Gotta love her.

Easier to spot them.

I spend a lot of time out in the fields. The Princess has a dressing mirror in the master bedroom. She enters the room and finds me standing in front of the mirror checking myself for ticks - naked of course. "Oh, I see we are practicing self adulation." Gotta love her.

You definitely found a keeper there Sour :gig

Back
Top Bottom