The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ugh, I don't like going shopping any way. We're getting low on some stuff but have a new fridge we're waiting to get word is in for delivery. This old one is about on it's last legs.

I do make some of the recipes I print off. But so many recipes, not enough time (or people to eat them).
I just like to get out on occasion. I do not enjoy grocery shopping. I don’t enjoy being around a lot of people either.
Good morning folks :frow

:frowGood morning DMC, have a great day and enjoy your nap.

:frowGood morning Debby, have a great day and enjoy your nap
Hi Bob, you also. I fell back to sleep, I may not need one now:lol:
Naps ladies? Wer

G'morning! Yes I got most of them done, just need to fertilize the oleanders this morning. We're taking the pups to the park, then going to my moms to visit for a bit. I'm feeling a little cooped up and need to go somewhere other than the usual.

What kind of fridge are you waiting on?
You sound like me IM!
G'morning Bob, DMC, Cap everyone!

@DigMyChicks sorry you couldn't sleep. I had tgat issue the other night and was up until 1 AM. Blah.

@CapricornFarm good luck at the swap!
I knew my son had to be up by 3:45 and I’d wake up....internal clock?? He always gets up. I was awake an hour before that.
Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday

Good morning DMC :frow enjoy your nap and have a great Saturday

Good morning Debby :frow have a great Saturday

Good morning Cappy :frow enjoy your Saturday and good luck at the swap

Good morning IM :frowhave a great day !!
Hi Sue, you also!
Yes, naps! They're not just for kids ya know :lol:

How is your mom doing IM? Hope you have a good visit.

The fridge we have now is an old one from the golf course. It's actually the 2nd old one we've had in the 4 years we've been here. Finally, DH got the ok to get a new one on the company dime since it will stay in the company house for who knows how long. I'm so looking forward to having one that works all the time!
When is your new one coming? I can’t wait for mine to die. We bought a side by side and the freezer just isn’t wide enough. We special ordered it to fit into a small space. I like the looks of it, just need it bigger. I want my next one with the freezer on the bottom and french doors on top.
Good morning everyone.
Hi Sour!

G'morning Bob, DMC, Cap everyone!

@DigMyChicks sorry you couldn't sleep. I had tgat issue the other night and was up until 1 AM. Blah.

@CapricornFarm good luck at the swap!
Thanks, I got lucky as soon as I got here! Found a splash polish pullet and a frizzle Gold Laced pullet! And a lady showed up to get the rabbit she reserved.

Good morning Sue, how are you doing?
Morning Debby, I'm doing pretty all , I'm mostly using my cane getting around and my headaches come and go. Some headaches are more painful than other but all in all I can't complain. My main problem at the moment is the swelling in my leg. 🤔 hoping to get blood work done on Tuesday. Thanks for asking

I just like to get out on occasion. I do not enjoy grocery shopping. I don’t enjoy being around a lot of people either.

Hi Bob, you also. I fell back to sleep, I may not need one now:lol:

You sound like me IM!

I knew my son had to be up by 3:45 and I’d wake up....internal clock?? He always gets up. I was awake an hour before that.

Hi Sue, you also!

When is your new one coming? I can’t wait for mine to die. We bought a side by side and the freezer just isn’t wide enough. We special ordered it to fit into a small space. I like the looks of it, just need it bigger. I want my next one with the freezer on the bottom and french doors on top.

Hi Sour!
That internal clock can be a pain! I was up at 0330. I usually start work at 0600 and need time to get chores done, but the weekends I wish I could sleep in. Enjoy your nap when you get it!
Thanks, I got lucky as soon as I got here! Found a splash polish pullet and a frizzle Gold Laced pullet! And a lady showed up to get the rabbit she reserved.
It's always nice when people actually show up isn't it? Would love to see pics of your pullets.

Back
Top Bottom