The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Plenty of eggs for both you & your DH!

Yes, my DH is a golf course superintendent. He likes the job but sure works a lot during the summer.
If we ever get to Wyoming we will have to check it out! My husband is a good golfer, I've been struggling for several years with a couple of different injuries!

If we ever get to Wyoming we will have to check it out! My husband is a good golfer, I've been struggling for several years with a couple of different injuries!

DH is a good golfer and always enjoys playing with someone new, so just give me a shout if you make it this way. I've played around with it, but am really bad. :lol:

I know Debby, thanks. It’s not my first headache and won’t be my last :D I assume you got your nap?

I get it about the headaches. Yes, I did get a short nap. And just now had to drink a 3rd cup of coffee to totally wake up. :) Too bad it's not as easy to sleep at night as it is in the daytime!

Good morning everyone! :frow Well I cooked up my large egg from my MM Maran & it was a double yolker. Now I'm not sure if my other double yolk eggs were from one of my Welsummer girls...the color is the same except this one didn't have as many freckles! Time will tell!

I hope you all have a great day! 💞
View attachment 2282006

Good morning DMC! :frow I hate when I do that! Have a good nap!

Good morning Bob! :frow

Good morning Cap! :frow I'm glad you got your Banty's & sold your rabbit!

Good morning IM! :frow I wasn't uncomfortable at all. I had a SW fish tank for many years & I had a friend from a forum I belonged to send me a PM asking if I was a Dr. I felt bad that I couldn't help him. I hope you enjoy the Carnitas!

Good morning Sue! :frow I hope they have some answers for you! 💞

Good morning Debby! :frow. I also want a fridge like the one you have. Does your husband run a golf course?

Good morning Sour! :frow

Good morning Cheepteach! :frow

Good morning Cynthia! :frow Chickens are so funny! Maybe it's like sleeping on one side of the bed...it just feels right...lol

Good morning Ron! :frow
Good afternoon Rene :frow hope your having a great day

Good afternoon Bruce :frow hope your having a great day

Back
Top Bottom