The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

All this virus mess...makes me wonder if life will ever go back to the 'normal' we used to know. Kind of depressing really.
Life went back to normal after the 1918 pandemic. It took until about 1922 or so.

Second wave killed more and by the time the third year hit, 50 million were dead. The numbers are similar with this one to that.

Luckily we have the hope of a vaccine...but 30% of Americans say they will not get the vaccine so we may be in for a rough couple of years!

We have to wear a mask and they don't allow more than 6 customers in the building at a time. I checked in online and there was only an 8 minute wait. By the time we got there we waited just a few minutes but their check in list had grown a lot behind us.
Well, from the looks of you in your avvy, I don't think they needed to take too much off anyway. Shouldn't have taken too long for the next person in line. 😉😁

Good morning everyone! Once again, I can't sleep I got a couple of hours in, it's now 12:30am! I was offline yesterday...went golfing with my hubby & then worked on things here at home!

I hope you all have a good Monday! 💞

Good morning Rene :frow

I'm in the same boat, been up most the night. I'll get a short nap once DH leaves for work then it's errands in town for me.

Hope you have a great day!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone! Once again, I can't sleep I got a couple of hours in, it's now 12:30am! I was offline yesterday...went golfing with my hubby & then worked on things here at home!

I hope you all have a good Monday! 💞
:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day and sneak in a nap sometime.
Good morning Rene :frow

I'm in the same boat, been up most the night. I'll get a short nap once DH leaves for work then it's errands in town for me.

Hope you have a great day!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day and enjoy your nap

Bob, almost forgot...

Since you & Sue like to try different types of food, I came across this site last night and thought you might like to check it out: Curious Cuisiniere

They have a lot of recipes from different countries. If nothing else, it's fun to look at.

Back
Top Bottom