The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Is the whole world on backorder or just my world?
The whole world! I was supposed to go back to MA for my tear duct plugs and new lenses. I was last there on July 13. The lenses aren't in yet so now my appointment is next month. They darn well better be there then ... and they better be right!

Trust me, I know. My husband is a retired electrician & worked on two dams on the Columbia River for over 35 years. He & his crew replaced a couple of transformers! He helped keep the power on! :)
So if your power goes out, he knows people ;)

Imagine that, something that will keep food cold!
You have that most of the year, it is called SNOW! :D

I flew the plane, so what could go wrong??, go wrong, go wrong. :lau :gig
Not much apparently since you made it back to post ;)
Happy belated birthday.

The whole world! I was supposed to go back to MA for my tear duct plugs and new lenses. I was last there on July 13. The lenses aren't in yet so now my appointment is next month. They darn well better be there then ... and they better be right!

So if your power goes out, he knows people ;)

Not much apparently since you made it back to post ;)
Happy belated birthday.
My DW has new glasses on the way! The opthamologist is getting them from Germany now since China is not as reliable

Good morning Debby, Bob and all.
Good morning everyone :)
Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Wednesday

Good morning Debby :frow happy Wednesday 😁

Good morning DMC :frowhave a great Wednesday 😁

Good morning Chrissy :frowhappy Wednesday !!

Good morning Alex :frowhave a great Wednesday
G'morning all. Make it a good day!
Good morning, everyone. :frow
good morning all!

Good morning to you all!

Hi Bruce :frow Hope everything is in order for your plugs and lenses next month!

You're right, we do have natural cooling most the year :lol: Our first predicted frost of this year is mid-September.

Back
Top Bottom