The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! Have a great day! 🌺

Hi Rene, hope your day is going well!

Thanks for the info DMC!

thanks debby but it wasn't so good, i didn't have enough tomatoes to make it worth wild so decided to do more pickles, kosher dills, stacker like instead of spears to go along with the bread and butters i did at the beginning of the week, you know what i said earlier about i can cut my fingers with any knife, doesn't have to be a high priced one? yep, slit my finger wide open and as usual, couldn't get it to stop bleeding, still is but slowed down, i guess i need stitches but that ain't gonna happen so anyway i messed up big time but i got those pickers cut up the way i wanted, in the jars, brined, garlic and canned, they better be darn good cause its going to be hard to do anything now, guess husband is going to learn to can :D

Ouch! Oh man, that makes my finger hurt just reading it...so sorry Sharron. Those pickles better be extra good!

Today is the day our new refrigerator is supposed to be delivered!

I've been awol most the day while cleaning out the old one, staying out of the way while DH wrestled that one out the door, cleaning the floor, dodging 3 cats that have to be in on everything. Oh, and I accidentally threw DH's lunch away.

No fridge yet, but hey, the day hasn't been boring!

I've been awol most the day while cleaning out the old one, staying out of the way while DH wrestled that one out the door, cleaning the floor, dodging 3 cats that have to be in on everything. Oh, and I accidentally threw DH's lunch away.

"The waiting, is the hardest part" (Tom Petty)

Do you have a time when it is supposed to be there?

Sounds like you've been busy...hopefully there was something for your husband's lunch...sounds like something I would have done...lol You will love having a new fridge...so excited for you!

No kidding! And you super appreciate it when you've been dealing with one that hasn't worked so well (or at all) :lol:
Knock on wood, our fridge has been working well for about 10 years. I did have to replace the ice dispenser motor but now it works better than original.

It(the fridge) will likely need to be replaced next though

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom