The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

These fires are a menace, I've notice the difference, the paradise fires, with the sound off the tv the image's alone were shocking, i honesty thought the scenes of shooting flames from the ground was a movie.

I second the question on rake the forest
The reason the smoke from thes current fires is in Europe is because the up draft of fire went above 10,000 feet. It was described as unprecedented and never seen before.

so much dry tinder at the forest floor is making it even harder to prevent spreading
Also there are about a billion dead trees due to the beetle that has been killing them. They are super dry because of the super bad conditions now.

Forest management has been the same here for over 100 years. The amount of brush and etc. has not changed but the weather has changed a lot

Also there are about a billion dead trees due to the beetle that has been killing them. They are super dry because of the super bad conditions now.

Forest management has been the same here for over 100 years. The amount of brush and etc. has not changed but the weather has changed a lot
but global warming is fake!!don't forget😉

That puppy picture you have of the puppy is so cute. :)
The funny thing about our best friend is that I was told not to bring a dog home as we were not ready for another pet yet 😉 We had just recently lost our cat that grew up with our children, he not just a cat but another member of our family 😭
When I walked into Petco and saw Prancer (our avatar ) she reminded me of my dog I had to leave behind when my mom passed away and I couldn't leave her behind.

The funny thing about our best friend is that I was told not to bring a dog home as we were not ready for another pet yet 😉 We had just recently lost our cat that grew up with our children, he not just a cat but another member of our family 😭
When I walked into Petco and saw Prancer (our avatar ) she reminded me of my dog I had to leave behind when my mom passed away and I couldn't leave her behind.
Thank you for sharing that. He must have lived to a good age. I'm sorry your little cat has gone :hugs

Last edited:
Green Mile is my favorite movie, I didn't know Sam Rockwell was in it. Can't recall the character of Wild Bill.
He was the guy that they gave root beer laced with tranquilizers or whatever so they could sneak Coffey out and he wouldn’t know

Last edited:

Yet the way to kill the beetles and grow new, healthy trees is through fire. The humans living there in the forest are why that no longer happens naturally.

Back
Top Bottom