The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day and stay cool.

:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day and welcome back.

Back in my military days, we had Mandatory (well they said optional, but it wasn't an event you wanted to miss unless you liked the worst possible duty) golf outings. I don't golf. Last tournament we were in, my team won. It was a best ball competition, they put the 4 worst golfers on one team and it turns out each of us had at least one strength and the four of us made one good golfer. Still hard to remember though, the morning started with brandy in the coffee and the bar cart followed us around the course.:th
That's amazing and even though it was a long time ago...congratulations! Team games can be so much fun, but sometimes agonizing if you're playing with better golfers and they are struggling to use any of your shots...yep, been there done that... :D
A lot of golfers play like that...on top of whatever they are drinking they have what they call birdy sips or sandy par sips or dirty par sips and you can double it if it's a dirty birdy or sandy birdy...etc....depending upon how you're playing having a reason to take a sip can become very creative...:gig

DH doesn't have that, but he does have a remote controlled bag that he enjoys a lot. It's funny to see it running along side of him (or ahead of him) on the course.
One of those would be pretty sweet to have too! We have a cart, but I prefer to walk when I can...the golf board would just be fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom