The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DH comes home today so all the stuff I slacked off on since Monday needs to be done. :gig

He's almost done with the master bath and has started on the chicken coop! I'm excited about that...it will definitely be an upgrade for the flock :love
Will you be moving to the new house soon?

Good morning folks :frow

Sorry, got sucked into work again.
Good morning Bob! Have a good day!

Good morning everyone😊 have an awesome day!!
Good morning Sue! Enjoy your day! 😊

Good morning all.
Good morning DMC!

Good morning DMC, it's sure nice to have you back with us again!

Can you believe it's already October 1? 🍁
Morning Debby...no, I can't believe that...crazy year!
Have a good day! 💞

DH comes home today so all the stuff I slacked off on since Monday needs to be done. :gig

He's almost done with the master bath and has started on the chicken coop! I'm excited about that...it will definitely be an upgrade for the flock :love
Good morning Debby!
I know how that goes...:D
I'm so excited for you guys...it will be so awesome when you get to move into your new home...sounds like your flock is going to love it too!

DH says it should be ready for me toward the end of October. He also said just this morning that he has a full plate at the golf course the end of October so guess we'll see. I might be doing several trips back & forth but he'll have to help with the big stuff.

And we've already had snow! Of course, chances are very good we'll have more. :idunno
That's exciting Debby! Is your husband getting ready to retire or will he still be running the golf course? You did say your new home is 2 hours away, right? 😊

hey everyone, :frow
taking a quick break, altho its turning kinda nippy here, been trying to catch up on housework:sick since the gardens about done, lots of scrubbing and it didn't help that i gave bella a bath and forgot to put the washer drain back in the drain pipe, now water everywhere, thank goodness its a cement floor in there:he
Morning Sharron! I'm glad that the water cleanup won't be to hard! Enjoy your day!

I hope work eases up for you!
Good morning Ron...hope the air quality is better today!

Back
Top Bottom