The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon Meg 🙂 hope your day is awesome 😉

Thanks, one more doctor down and next up is the headache doctor I think 🤔
Thanks, Grammy and same to you :) That's too bad about all the doctor visits.
:frow Good afternoon Meg, have a great day...

Chrissy, that's great news.
Thank you, Bob, and you as well!

How are my 2 favorite cows doing?
That's too funny, I was just thinking this morning that I took pictures specifically for you and forgot to post them. My husband said "You're just taking those for your chicken friend." Yep! :lol:

chew1.jpg

Chew2.jpg

Chewbabe1.jpg

Chewbabe2.jpg
Chewbabe3.jpg

Hi Meg, how are you doing? Are you still working or are you a lady of leisure now?
I'm doing alright, thanks for asking! Still working. I missed half a day on Monday, couldn't lift my arms the inflammation was so bad. I'd like to take a day off once in a while, but actually be able to do something :p One of these days I'll hire a helper so I don't have to be here every day, but can still be open!

That's too funny, I was just thinking this morning that I took pictures specifically for you and forgot to post them. My husband said "You're just taking those for your chicken friend." Yep! :lol:

View attachment 2381908
View attachment 2381909
View attachment 2381910
View attachment 2381911View attachment 2381912

I think taking pictures just for your chicken friend is the perfect reason to take pictures!

Oh man, I'd love to pet that furry face...wonderful photos Meg :love

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking! Still working. I missed half a day on Monday, couldn't lift my arms the inflammation was so bad. I'd like to take a day off once in a while, but actually be able to do something :p One of these days I'll hire a helper so I don't have to be here every day, but can still be open!

Sorry about the inflammation Meg, that's got to hurt. You need to hire someone to help out, that way even if you were feeling great you'd have some time to yourself. And time to take more cow pictures :D

I think taking pictures just for your chicken friend is the perfect reason to take pictures!

Oh man, I'd love to pet that furry face...wonderful photos Meg :love
I agree! I should start bribing him with pellets and see if I can touch him. I got pretty darn close on those pictures, but not close enough!
Sorry about the inflammation Meg, that's got to hurt. You need to hire someone to help out, that way even if you were feeling great you'd have some time to yourself. And time to take more cow pictures :D
Thanks, Lady. At least it's farther between bad flares than it was.
Now your thinkin'! If I could take some time off in the winter I could get a ton of calf pictures :yesss:

Good morning Marie! Thank you! It's much better today...a little sore still, but no swelling...I knew it wasn't to bad of a strain! The tea sounds wonderful...do you have a recipe or is it something you buy?
To make is easy, not to mention cheaper. Ginger root turmeric, cloves and cayenne pepper optional.
Chop ginger, place and all ingredients in pan of water, bring to boil the let simmer for at least twenty minutes. Allow to cool a little then if you have fresh lemon and honey, it'll taste even better. It's a great comfort on cold days

Back
Top Bottom