The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Digging up the rest of the potatoes...we were going to blow out our water lines...but the weather is warming up a bit, so we might wait on that! I might join my husband for a round of golf, so glad we have a heater for our golf cart...brrrr!

That's one sport that I've never been able to understand or be able to watch 🤷 have fun and stay warm.

Oh man, I'm so far behind...

Thanks Debby :hugs I get a lot of compliments on my cookies. I personally don’t care for them unless they are frozen and unfrosted. My husband says if you eat one you want more.:D

Thanks Sue:hugs

Totally agree!!
Good morning all. We have more snow coming :sick
We need to get to Menards and pick up our bathroom cabinets and mirror we special ordered. We have to wait now until the roads are clear and it’s not raining or snowing.

You and your cookies reminded me of my grandma and her doughnuts. For someone that made them for the K-8 school, had a side business selling them and of course feeding all of us grandkids, she didn't like eating them.

Hope you can get your materials picked up without having weather/road issues DMC!

Good morning everyone. :)

Morning Chrissy, enjoy your Thursday!

Good morning

Bom Dia IM (I'm shaking it up a bit, you get the Portuguese version)

Good morning, everyone. Today we are going to Kitchen Kettle village in Lancaster, Pa. It's our annual trip to buy jams and jellies for Christmas cookie making. It's going to be a 'masked' adventure.

Have fun today Sour!

we love Lancaster too! have a nice trip---I'd like some corn relish and a shooflypie! be safe

Hi CT, have a good one! Had to look up shoofly pie, never had that before.

Good morning everyone!

Chilly and snowing again this morning. Starting to make me wonder if winter is here for good :rolleyes:

The dog fence went up yesterday! :yesss: I was so excited when I let the dogs out this morning that I didn't have to worry about them running off. Well, i went to let them in 30 min later and only one dog came in .. the other somehow managed to climb over the fence :thI guess its time to teach them what the fence means!

Morning Riv, good deal on getting the fence up yesterday before winter puts that sort of work on hold.

Good morning Debby!
I'm happy...they are no longer forecasting snow for today & tomorrow...yay...but it is still getting colder!

Morning Rene!

Hope that little white ball doesn't ruin your walk :lol:

DH and his 2 guys got done yesterday with blowing out the entire irrigation system and top dressing the greens. He was a tired but happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom