The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You can't blame me for trying, I just can't give this weather away :lol:

It's 32* now and will drop to 13* tonight. (Which isn't as cold as what our extended forecast is showing.)
I'm sorry...this just makes me sad for you...I greatly dislike cold temps! January is usually our coldest month, that's when we plan to go to warmer climes if we can! We've gone to @igorsMistress neck of the woods the last 2 years, might be there again, but if our son and his family move to Maui by that time...we might go there!

I think I'd rather harvest pumpkins and sunflowers than any of the other stuff :D

Did you grow the sunflowers for the chickens?
I'm with you! Yep, they are for both the chickens and the rabbits! The rabbits devour them, they are good for increasing milk production in nursing rabbits! I will be feeding pumpkin to the chickens too!

We're back. Had a good day. Picked up our jellies/jams, some baked goods, some art work, and an Amish built corner cabinet - to be picked up probably in Jan. Traffic going and coming home was light. Lots of folks must still be working from home. EVERYONE was masked and acting like adults.

Sounds like a fun day Sour!

Back
Top Bottom