The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We're back. Had a good day. Picked up our jellies/jams, some baked goods, some art work, and an Amish built corner cabinet - to be picked up probably in Jan. Traffic going and coming home was light. Lots of folks must still be working from home. EVERYONE was masked and acting like adults.
It sounds like a nice trip!

We're back. Had a good day. Picked up our jellies/jams, some baked goods, some art work, and an Amish built corner cabinet - to be picked up probably in Jan. Traffic going and coming home was light. Lots of folks must still be working from home. EVERYONE was masked and acting like adults.

Sounds like you had a lovely day and enjoyed yourselves.

Oh man, I'm so far behind...

You and your cookies reminded me of my grandma and her doughnuts. For someone that made them for the K-8 school, had a side business selling them and of course feeding all of us grandkids, she didn't like eating them.

Hope you can get your materials picked up without having weather/road issues DMC!
Thanks...me too Debby! The snow shifted so I don’t think we will get what they predicted. The half foot we got the other day was enough. It’s snowing right now. I imagine roads will be slick in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom