The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They can be so funny, but sometimes it can be too much 🙄
You should have my cat, he's supposed to be aloof being a stray but he keeps fighting me and the dog to lay on my lap, even when I'm writing in here. This from a cat that wouldn't let anyone near him, he scared the life out of me when after two years of knowing us he just jumped onto my lap unexpectedly, I screamed with the sudden surprise.

Last edited:
How could you ever resist that beautiful sweet face. He makes me just melt :love

He doesn't really let you resist most of the time 🙄😅

You should have my cat, he's supposed to be aloof being a stray but he keeps fighting me and the dog to lay on my lap, even when I'm writing in here. This from a cat that wouldn't let anyone near him, he scared the life out of me when after two years of knowing us he just jumped onto my lap unexpectedly, I screamed with the sudden surprise.

That have scared me also!! I miss having a cat, but I'm not having both together again.

He doesn't really let you resist most of the time 🙄😅

That have scared me also!! I miss having a cat, but I'm not having both together again.
Mine sleep together a lot now. When the cat was tiny he was terrified of my lad , who chased cats away, especially the one that kept attacking this little one, after 9 months the cat knew he wasn't being chased but protected. So one day the cat moved in and they just slept in the same room and has slept together ever since.
20201017_203107.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom