The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@N F C yay for no wind! Glad its warming up a bit. Looks like we are suppose to be into the mid 50s later this week.

The brand is La Crosse. I got it at Costco. I know they still sell them but might be a different brand or newer version now. We really like it!

Thanks, I'll have to look for one...that one has a lot of good info on it.

Thanks you! We gutted the basement bathroom many years ago and never had the time to refinish it. It has been a catch all over the years. We are not doing a ceiling in it as there’s too many water pipes in there. The rest of the basement doesn’t have them either except the 2 bedrooms.
The people (previous owners) that built our house did a very poor job. That was back in 1979. They mudded the walls and didn’t sand alot of it. Everything we do is a battle here so I dread any project. The house has shifted so much that there is a gap along the North walls on the basement floors. :thRant over...I should be grateful I have a roof over my head and the ability to fix what’s wrong:D

That’s exactly it! We are by no means professionals.:lol:
It does sound like a lot of work!

good morning this fine Monday
:frow Good morning Cheepteach, have a great day
I did have fun, but these are rabbits I bred a while back. Plan to get new pictures. Yep, had a good time at the swap.
Called in for appointment, nurse supposed to get back to me. Sigh.
:frowGood morning Cappy, have a great day... Hope you get your appointment
Good morning everyone!

Cap, those bunnies are SO adorable! Can't wait to see your new ones. I hope you feel better soon!

I think the thermometer is broken this morning ... 🥶
View attachment 2387786
:frowGood morning Riv, have a great day
Good morning, everyone.
:frowGood morning Sour, have a great day
It does sound like a lot of work!
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom